After trying this quick and easy recipe, it healed me of my ‘Lindt’ addiction. Thus for all you chocolate addicts, or those looking for a healthy sweet treat…this is too good not to share!
What you need is 3 TABLESPOONS of:
– Helps in easy digestion (deals with bacteria, fungi and parasites)
– Strengthens immune system
– Prevents Candida
– Nourishes hair
– Effective in healing damages tissue and infections
– Improves bone health
– Magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and potassium rich
– Contains vitamins E, B2, B1, B5, B3 and B9
– contains oleic acid which is a heart-healthy essential monounsaturated fat
– High levels of antioxidants
– Stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
– Enzyme rich and antibacterial (raw honey)
In order above, melt (do not boil) these ingredients together in a saucepan over low heat. Poor out on grease proof paper lined tin or small container and pop it in the fridge for 10 minutes or until hard.
For some fancy chocolate, add into the mix some roasted almonds, roasted coconut flakes and goji berries or cranberries. Let yourself go wild!